dilluns, 23 de febrer del 2009

Time goes by...

I was just thinking how time flies by and how sometimes I don't get to appreciate every moment. Little baby Pol's almost 4 months old, where did time go? He's doing so many things... he "talks" all the time, pulls these funny faces, smiles a lot... he's an angel!

Paula is 6 I wonder how it's happened so quick... I can almost still feel her move in my belly, yet, she's 6... amazing... 6... she learnt to swim in June, she went to camp with school and did great, she's excelling at school... I really can't ask for much more... she's a little poser too, she sees a camera and will start posing... she's my little princess!

Jan will turn 4 in April... he's all boy, sweet yet rough... he's soooooooo independent, loves to play and is into Gormitis a lot. He's such an easy going child... 100% lovable!

I'd just like to add that all my children are miracles... they're my life and I couldn't be more proud to be their mom!