diumenge, 22 de febrer del 2009

It's been a while...

Well, hello again... I know it's been a looooooooooooooooong while... no excuse really other that this takes up a lot of time and up to now I haven't had much of it really...

So, what's new? We're 5 already! Our 3rd little miracle Pol arrived on Oct 30 at 10 am. He's a handsome little baby if I may say so... his siblings are thrilled with him.

It's not been as hard going from 2 to 3 as going from 1 to 2, still it is hard work and we're always busy!

Paula turned 6 last Monday... 6 already! She's our little princess... such a lovely little girl. She's doing great at school and being very good at home, most of the time

Jan will be 4 in April... time's gone by fast too. He's the most adorable, cute and lovable little boy ever... so sweet! He's loving school too and being very patient at home.

Pol's almost 4 months... I wonder where time's gone... he's smiling all the time and has started to "talk"... too funny! If only he'd sleep the night through... we did better last night 8:30-5:20... can't complain really, can I???

I hope it's not such a long while until my next post. I'm happy to share my happiness. I love my kids and I want everyone to know!!!!!

Talk to you soon,

Jacky

1 comentari:

MireiaKDS ha dit...

us deixo un petonarro a tu i als teus miracles

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaks

i posa alguna cosa d'scrap! :)